Free Nutrition Micro Course
Nutrition is the supply of materials (i.e. food) to organisms and cells to stay alive.
In this free course, you will learn:
- The links between Nutrition and major diseases, including cardio-vascular disease, type 2 diabetes, cancer, and weight problems.
- How official government guidelines for healthy eating may be contributing to many of these diseases, and the simple alternatives to ensure you don't become another statistic.
- The difference between Nutritionists and Dieticians.
- Why there has never been a better time to be a Nutritionist.
- Why wheat free diets are often recommended.
- Why going 'wheat free' is so hard!
- How what you eat can affect your skin, your mood, and your energy levels.
- Simple steps for eating well, and feeling better as a result.
- And more!
Non editable automatic button